On Sat Sept. 26 we will be celebrating our second RSD Drop (there is one more on 10/24.) This event will look very different than Record Store Days in the past! Here are some basics:
1. To discourage lines, upon arrival you’ll receive a ticket for a time slot to shop RSD titles. The first time slot is 9:20 am – 9:30am. Tickets will be distributed at 8:30am, day of.
2. RSD Exclusives will be in a portion of the Backroom Lounge. You will be allowed to enter (no more than 15 people at one time) to shop for 10 minutes. This will be monitored for safety reasons, and to assist you in getting your desired records. (Please note, no more than one copy of each RSD title per person!)
3. When time’s up the room will be cleared to clean/sanitize for the next group.
4. You can continue to shop in the rest of the store.
5. YES masks are required (PROPERLY WORN COVERING NOSE & MOUTH) and all CDC rules will be adhered to.
We will have food and beverages available for purchase!
Thank you for supporting Record Archive!
OUR NEW HOURS ARE:
MON-SAT: 10AM – 7PM
SUN: 12PM – 5PM
CURBSIDE PICK-UP AND ONLINE ORDERS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!
CALL US FOR CURBSIDE PICK UP!
Please call us to shop our current store inventory. **Call us Mon-Sat. 10am-6pm!**
We can help you shop over the phone, schedule a curbside pick up or mail it out to you.
If you prefer your order shipped, please visit us at shop.recordarchive.com (our online inventory differs from store inventory)
We know music is an integral part of your life as it is ours. Music lifts you up, comforts you when you’re down, inspires & motivates. We are passionate about what we do and will be back.
Thank you for your continued support of Record Archive for 45+ years! -Alayna Alderman & Richard Storms
HELP SAVE LOCAL RECORD STORES!
Screen printed on super soft Tultex Poly Cotton unisex shirt. #SaveYourRecordStore #ThinkIndie
Record Archive has been a music & entertainment destination in Rochester since 1975. Specializing in vintage vinyl our 13,000 sq ft store includes all of the latest music releases on CD & vinyl, as well as unique gifts & toys, vintage clothing & furniture, t-shirts, souvenirs, 1000’s of movies, audio equipment, and much more!
We are the first record store in the North East to have a full time beer and wine license which enables our visitors to sip and shop, throw a party or simply enjoy our many free live events that we host each and every week.
Since 1975! Largest vinyl collection in NYS, new & used music & movies, unique gifts, vintage clothes, in-store events, beer & wine bar, & much more!
For lovers of vinyl and eclectic stuff, go to the Record Archive. They have pretty much any kind of music you want, tons of it and I have yet to meet anybody there who wasn’t great to deal with. – Donovan Williams
I love this store… just make sure you allow yourself plenty of space to lose track of time, as you inevitably will here. Great selection, and they have a lot of things you can’t find anywhere else. Plus, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. -Holly Sykes
It’s the best place to find rare singles and albums for your favorite artists, and movies that you can’t find in Walmart’s $5 bin since 2013 – Jordan Smeatin
Record archive was great! They have a large collection of CDs,DVDs,vinyl, and other stuff! The cashiers were supper nice to me and my group of friends. I highly recommend going there. – Julia Barrett